Wed, May 18, 2021 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is increasingly being applied to improve medical research and clinical practice. Join this panelist discussion exploring AI applications and high-performance predictive modeling for:
– Improving research efficiency
– Accelerating personalized treatment development
– Supporting clinical decision making
– Prakash Jayakumar, MD, PhD, Director, Clinical Research and Outcome Measurement, Department of Surgery and Perioperative Care, Dell Medical School and The University of Texas at Austin
– Joseph Giuliano, Executive Director, Global Medical Affairs, Amicus Therapeutics, Inc.
– Joseph Zabinski, PhD, Senior Director, AI & Precision Medicine, OM1, Inc.
**Due to the proprietary nature of the content, all registration approval is at the discretion of OM1.