Thu, Apr 21, 2022 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
There has been substantial recent progress in new heart failure (HF) treatments, yet there is still a large unmet need in the treatment of HF with preserved, mid-range, and reduced ejection fraction as well those with co-morbidities. Linked real-world data (RWD) can provide a fuller view into patient journeys, treatment response, and gaps in care. Join Drs. Gary Curhan and Zhaohui Su as they explore using real-world data to:
- Understand patient journeys in heart failure
- Explore patient characteristics by ejection fraction (HFrEF, HFmrEF, HFpEF)
- Use machine learning to estimate NYHA class
- Leverage social determinants of health (SDoH)
- Predict outcomes, such as survival
**Please be advised this webinar is intended primarily for biopharmaceutical and medical device companies. Due to the proprietary nature of the content, vendors and consultants’ registration approval is at the discretion of OM1.