Largest, most representative MS premium dataset available for licensing, analytics, and collaboration.
Research-Grade RWD in MS
Disease with no cure
With no cure for MS, early diagnosis and effective treatment are the best ways to help reduce damaging effects and improve patients’ quality of life.
Deep Clinical Data
MS patients in the OM1 PremiOM™ MS Dataset followed prospectively with deep clinical, lab, and other linked data
Analytics & Modeling
MS patients in the OM1 Real-World Data Cloud that can be used for modeling, analysis, and other research purposes
* Counts complete through Q3 2023
Why OM1 MS?
Sample Use Cases
» Comparative Effectiveness
» Passive Safety
» Natural History
- Peer-Reviewed Journal: Alves P, Green E, Leavy M, Friedler H, Curhan G, Marci C, Boussios C. Validation of a Machine Learning Approach to Estimate Expanded Disability Status Scale Scores for Multiple Sclerosis. Multiple Sclerosis Journal – Experimental, Translational and Clinical. April 2022. DOI:10.1177/20552173221108635.
- Peer-Reviewed Journal: Alexander JK, Ariely R, Wu Y, Hulbert E, Bryant A, Su Z, Vardi M, Kasturi J. Real-World Adherence, Discontinuation, and Switching among Patients with Multiple Sclerosis Initiating Generic Glatiramer Acetate from Two Large Real-world Databases in the United States. Current Medical Research and Opinion. 2021; 37(8). DOI: 10.1080/03007995.2021.1929135
- Poster (1st place winner): Alves P, Gerber J, Spencer A, Bandaria J, Leavy M, Weiss S, Curhan G, Marci C, Paulus J, Boussios C. Lessons Learned from the Development of Machine Learning Models to Estimate Validated Measures of Disease Activity and Symptom Severity Using Real-World Data for Four Chronic Conditions. ICPE, August 23-27, 2023.
- Poster (ICPE 2023): Alves P, Bryant Z, Leavy M, Curhan G, Boussios C, Marci CD. Characterizing Disease Progression in Multiple Sclerosis Subtypes Using RWD: Feasibility of Applying a Machine Learning Model to Address Missing Data. ICPE, August 23-27, 2023.
- Poster (CNS Summit 2021): Assessing Comorbid Behavioral Health Conditions, Healthcare Resource Utilization, and Medication Use in Patients Seeking Mental Health Care within a Large, Representative Real-World Multiple Sclerosis Registry
- Poster (ICPE September 2020): Comparison of Symptoms, Treatments, and Healthcare Resource Utilization in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis by Sex in a Real-World Cohort in the U.S.
- Poster (AAN 2020): A Real-World Retrospective Analysis of Outcomes in Multiple Sclerosis Patients Who Transitioned to Alemtuzumab After Rituximab or Ocrelizumab
- Poster (ACTRIMS Forum 2020): Treatment Patterns and Reasons for Switching among US Patients with Multiple Sclerosis Taking the Glatiramer Acetate Class of Products
- Poster (ICPE 2019): Predicting Relapse Episodes in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis Treated with Disease Modifying Therapies in a Large Representative US-Based Real World Cohort
- Poster (ICPE 2019): Revisiting MS Prevalence in the 21st Century: Exploration Based on a Large Representative US-Based Real World Cohort
- Poster (AAN 2019): Real-World Switching Patterns Among US Generic Glatiramer Acetate Multiple Sclerosis Patients
Award-Winning Research Team
Our team of award-winning researchers have authored hundreds of publications, including scientific posters, articles in peer-reviewed journals, white papers, and books.
Webinar: Using real-world data to amplify disability scores in Multiple Sclerosis patients
View webinar to learn more.