Largest, most representative RA data registry available for licensing, analytics, and collaboration
Research-Grade RWD in RA
Disease with no cure
With no cure for RA, early diagnosis and effective treatment are the best ways to help reduce damaging effects and improve patients’ quality of life.
Deep Clinical Data
RA patients followed prospectively with deep clinical, lab, and other linked data
*Counts are based on Q4 2023 registry release
Analytics & Modeling
Total RA patients in the OM1 Real-World Data Cloud that can be used for modeling, analysis, and other research purposes
Why OM1 RA?
Sample Use Cases
» Comparative Effectiveness
» Passive Safety
» Natural History
WEBINAR: Real-World Data for R&D for Autoimmune & Chronic Diseases
View webinar to learn more.
Abstracts & Posters
- Poster: Su Z, Stevens L, Brecht T, Weiss S. Impact of Change in Biologic Disease Modifying Antirheumatic Drug Therapy on Disease Activity Measures: Findings from a Large Contemporaneous Real-World Longitudinal Database of Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients. ACR conference, November 12-14, 2022, Philadelphia, PA, USA.
- Poster: Stevens L, Mulder K, Su Z, Kumparatana P, Weiss S. Effect of Patient Reported Outcomes on Changes in DMARD Therapy Among Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients Treated in Routine Clinical Practice. ACR Convergence, November 12-14, 2022.
- Poster (ACR Convergence 2021): A Cross-Sectional Study of Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Diagnoses in Patients with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Publication (RMD Open, Nov 2021): Validation of a Machine Learning Approach to Estimate Clinical Disease Activity Index Scores for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Poster (EULAR 2021): Patient Characteristics and Outcomes in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis Treated with Upadacitinib: The OM1 RA Registry
- Article (Osteoporosis International, July 2020): Characterizing patients initiating abaloparatide, teriparatide, or denosumab in a real-world setting: a US linked claims and EMR database analysis
- Poster (AMCP 2019): Age and Gender Differences in Comorbidities among Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis in a Large US-Based Real World Cohort
- Poster (ICPE 2019): Improvements in Disease Activity Scores Associated with bDMARD use by Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients in a Large US-Based Real World Cohort
- Poster (ISPOR 2019): Depression and Patient Outcomes Among Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients in a Large US-Based Real World Cohort
Award-Winning Research Team
Our team of award-winning researchers have authored hundreds of publications, including scientific posters, articles in peer-reviewed journals, white papers, and books.