Learning Healthcare Research Network
You're invited to participate in a paid research opportunity focused on developing the next generation of advanced analytics that will transform how we practice medicine.
OM1 is building a network of select physician practices to enable data sharing and generate precision analytics. This initiative is intended to deploy advanced cognitive cloud capabilities and rich data to solve some of the hardest problems in healthcare and life sciences.
We’re combining data from practices like yours with our intelligent data cloud (already consisting of data on hundreds of millions of patients) and powerful machine learning technologies. By participating, your data will contribute to billions of data points, creating a robust network and advanced analytics that will help move the population health of yesterday to precision health for today.
We employ strict administrative, physical and technical safeguards in compliance with HIPAA privacy and security standards.
- Revenue: Receive significant revenue, including from precision products enabled by your practice’s participation.
- Recognition: Recognition for your ongoing role in the development of the new analytics that will transform the way healthcare is practiced.
- MIPS Submission: Free submission of CMS Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) for your practice to maximize reimbursement under MACRA.
- Benchmarking and Reporting: Access to other analytics and benchmarking tools and reports.
- Simple installation (minimal IT resources required) of a HIPAA compliant tool that works in the background with your EMR
- Provide recommendations on new precision analytic tools
- Pilot new analytics (if interested)
- Join practice research subgroup for studies and revenue (if interested)
Steps to Participate:
- Complete the form below
- Review and execute Business Associate and Partner Agreements
- Schedule implementation of tool (if not already installed on your system)
- Opt in or out of MIPS
- Provide contact and tax information for updates and payments
Frequently Asked Questions:
Complete this form to be contacted with more information.