Revised: June 2017
What information we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information (including email address)
- health status information (of patients)
- other information as necessary for us to perform our services and/or deliver our products under any agreement between you and us
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular, for the following reasons:
- to provide you with information about your/your patients’ health status
- to help you optimize your/your patients’ care plan
- to perform our services and/or deliver our products under any agreement between you and us
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have implemented the appropriate physical, technical and administrative policies and procedures to protect against the unauthorized access, disclosure and improper use of the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.