Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Longitudinal, multi-source, curated registries, offering rapid access to deep clinical data, insights and outcomes.
Research-Grade RWD in SLE
Disease with no cure
With no cure for Lupus, early diagnosis and effective treatment are the best ways to help reduce damaging effects and improve patients’ quality of life.
SLE patients followed prospectively with deep clinical, lab, and other linked data
*Counts are based on Q4 2023 registry release
Total SLE patients in the OM1 Real-World Data Cloud that can be used for modeling, analysis, and other research purposes
A Closer Look at the SLE Network
Abstracts & Posters
- Poster (1st place winner): Alves P, Gerber J, Spencer A, Bandaria J, Leavy M, Weiss S, Curhan G, Marci C, Paulus J, Boussios C. Lessons Learned from the Development of Machine Learning Models to Estimate Validated Measures of Disease Activity and Symptom Severity Using Real-World Data for Four Chronic Conditions. ICPE, August 23-27, 2023.
- Poster (ACR 2021): A Cross-Sectional Study of Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Diagnoses in Patients with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Poster (ICPE 2020): Assessing Comorbid Inflammatory Arthritis Conditions and Swollen to Tender Joint Count Ratios in a Real-World Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Cohort
- Poster (EULAR 2020): Joint Involvement and Disease Activity in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) Patients: Calculation of Swollen to Tender Joint Count Ratio in a Real World Cohort in the US
- Abstract (ISPOR 2020): Characteristics and Disease Management in a Large Real World Lupus Nephritis Cohort in the U.S
- Poster (ICPE 2019): Patient Characteristics and Current Management of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Patients in a Large, Representative US-based Real World Registry Cohort
- Poster (ICPE 2019): Availability of Disease Activity Measures from Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Patients in a Large, Representative US-based Real World Registry Cohort
Award-Winning Research Team
Our team of award-winning researchers have authored hundreds of publications, including scientific posters, articles in peer-reviewed journals, white papers, and books.