We are actively involved in initiatives to drive outcomes measurement, big data and AI in healthcare:
- U.S. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) Outcome Measures Framework (OMF), a project aimed at harmonizing existing outcomes measures and producing new sets of outcomes measures across more expensive health care conditions.
- AHRQ Registries for Evaluating Patient Outcomes: A User’s Guide (4th edition in development), a guide intended to support the design, implementation, analysis, interpretation, and quality evaluation of registries created to increase understanding of patient outcomes.
- International Consortium for Health Outcomes Measurement (ICHOM)
- American Joint Replacement Registry (AJRR)
- Webinar series – view some of our webinars