Join one of our free webinars.
Next Generation Registries: Automated, Advanced Analytics, More Dynamic Evidence
September 26, 2019 – 11 AM ET
Registries continue to be a critical part of the real-world evidence equation, but over time they have become too trialized, too burdensome, and too separated from real clinical practice. Emerging methodologies, data digitization, and cognitive technologies have set the path for drastic changes needed to address these challenges and reveal the next generation of registries.
This session will explore:
- The evolving role of big data and artificial intelligence in registries
- Generating dynamic RWE for 21st Century Cures and multi-stakeholder needs
- Using standardized outcomes and measuring the outcomes that matter
- Leveraging advanced technologies to access larger sample sizes and increase speed to data
- Delivering more representative evidence at a fraction of the current cost
*Please be advised this webinar is intended primarily for pharmaceutical and medical device companies. Due to the proprietary nature of the content, vendors and consultants’ registration approval is at the discretion of OM1.
Demonstrating DMARD Treatment Value & Benefit: Accessing the Outcomes that Matter
May 31, 2018 – 11 AM ET
Join Dr. Richard Gliklich, CEO, and Kathryn Starzyk, Senior Director of RWE of OM1
Generating RWE for Regulatory Approval and Coverage Determination
July 24, 2018 – 11 AM ET
Using real-world evidence for supporting regulatory and coverage decisions has the potential to increase the speed to market, reduce costs, and improve outcomes.
Increasingly both the FDA, reflected by the 21st Century Cures Act, and U.S. payers are not only allowing, but seeking the use of more RWE for supporting regulatory and coverage decisions. Understanding how to best use real-world data to generate research-grade RWE is critical to developing successful programs.
Join Dr. Richard Gliklich, CEO of OM1, as he explores:
- Advances in RWE approaches using big data and machine learning
- Challenges, opportunities and considerations when using RWE for different stakeholders
- Using RWE for evaluating and demonstrating safety, effectiveness and value