Evaluate real-world effectiveness and burden of disease in Cystic Fibrosis patients
- CF is associated with significantly lower quality of life and a high disease burden.
- Evaluate the change in patient-reported and caregiver-reported burden of disease after initiating CF treatment.
- Conducted an observational study to evaluate the real-world effectiveness of treatment on patient and caregivers’ burden of illness
- PROs and Caregiver Reporter Outcomes were collected every 2 months
- Described select clinical outcomes